Search For Answers

Ask the community and get help from your peers to learn, share and create amazing learning materials

User name

Petra Wulff

Petra Wulff

Germany
07/28/2023

Hello everybody, 

I have just found out that most user names have been modified - and I have no longer the possibility to edit names, passwords etc. Can you please fix that?

Profile picture for user TeacherTest-Jason

Jason Robert

United States
07/28/2023

Hi Petra, yes, you're correct some usernames have been modified as we added an extra part to duplicate student usernames. When you create a new student the username should be unique.

Profile picture for user gp2000

Greg Paluch

United States
07/28/2023

LOGIN SOLUTION: Hi Petra, to add to Jason's comment - if students get a notification that their username is not recognized. Please tell them to add this to the front of the user name: "lw_student_" Eg. if the previous username was "john12" the new one will be "lw_student_john12". I hope this helps. We are working on a solution so students don't have to do that, but that should solve the problem for now.

Profile picture for user gp2000

Greg Paluch

United States
07/28/2023

LOGIN SOLUTION: Hi Petra, to add to Jason's comment - if students get a notification that their username is not recognized. Please tell them to add this to the front of the user name: "lw_student_" Eg. if the previous username was "john12" the new one will be "lw_student_john12". I hope this helps. We are working on a solution so students don't have to do that, but that should solve the problem for now.