Search For Answers

Ask the community and get help from your peers to learn, share and create amazing learning materials

No worksheet ID founds

Profile picture for user josedavid279

jose david azuero sanchez

Colombia
08/09/2023

Whenever I try to look for one specific worksheet by using the ID that´s given at the top of the page, it won't find it and my students are having a hard time trying to look for the worksheet that we are supposed to be using during the lesson. I think this feature must be fixed beacuse that made it so much easier to find and share worksheets from other users.

Profile picture for user moderator_greg

Greg (admin)

United States
08/9/2023

Hi Hose, just to confirm. You want to be able to find worksheet by its ID on this page: https://www.liveworksheets.com/worksheets. - correct? Could you please explain what is advantage of using searching vs. sending a worksheet link in your workflow? - so we can improve this functionality.
Thank you for your feedback!

Profile picture for user josedavid279

jose david azuero sanchez

Colombia
08/15/2023

In reply to by Greg (admin)

Thanks for your reply
Turns out that in my workplace, the students have their own laptop. It was much easier for us to find a worksheet together by typing in the search bar the ID of the activitiy we all wanted to do, thus I would write the number of ID on the whiteboard and then they'll look it up on the page. It made everything much easier and smoother since they could just simply finish the activity in class and send it to me rigth away.
Add to all of that the fact that I work with children, so for them this method was much simpler rather than opening a google classroom account or any other type of account to get the link.

Profile picture for user marlen1

Marlene Mildred Gamarra Sebastian

Peru
08/11/2023

Igualmente prefiero el formato anterior donde fácilmente encontraba la ficha que deseaba según el tema. pero ahora cuando doy la opción buscar no encuentro la ficha que utilizaba. Y me salen diferentes opciones . Por ejemplo si busco problemas ambientales, me salen problemas de suma, resta .y otros que no tienen relación. Lamentablemente , peor aún mis alumnos no encuentran la ficha que tienen que desarrollar . No trabajo con enviar enlaces porque mis alumnos no usan Facebook , ni WhatsApp en clases