Search For Answers

Ask the community and get help from your peers to learn, share and create amazing learning materials

weschool sharing

Profile picture for user raffaschool

raffaschool

Italy
10/25/2023

Why I can't now share worksheets on weschool? last year I could and it was very useful for me and for pupils.

Perchè non si possono più condividere worksheets su weschool? l'anno scorso si poteva, ora non si apre la pagina. E' un peccato!!!!

Profile picture for user TeacherTest-Jason

Jason Robert

United States
10/26/2023

May I ask how you were attempting to share a document? Were you trying to share it as a Google doc or some other file per the attached screenshot?

Monica Mandirola

Monica Mandirola

Italy
02/19/2024

Se possibile, rispondo io che ho riscontrato lo stesso problema: lo scorso anno io effettuavo la condivisione con pagina web. Attualmente non è più possibile. Chiedendo alla piattaforma WeSchool, mi hanno risposto che dipende dalle restrizioni imposte da Liveworksheets.
If possible, I'll answer that I encountered the same problem: last year I was sharing with a web page. This is no longer possible. When I asked the WeSchool platform, they told me that it depends on the restrictions imposed by Liveworksheets.
​Thank you.

Monica Mandirola

Monica Mandirola

Italy
02/19/2024

La risposta di WeSchool è quella che vedete nel file allegato.

Monica Mandirola

Monica Mandirola

Italy
02/19/2024

La modalità di caricamento delle schede è cambiata. Alla richiesta di caricamento compare una tendina come la seguente. Sono presenti anche le voci "Scrivi con AI" e "Editor di testo".
Grazie per la vostra attenzione.