Search For Answers

Ask the community and get help from your peers to learn, share and create amazing learning materials

SURFING ACROSS THE SITE TAKES AGES

Emilia Calvo

Emilia Calvo

Spain
11/07/2023

Surfing across the website, assigning students, seeing their work etc.... can take up to 25 seconds which is terribly long in this day and age.  You could blame my wifi or PC but I have the fastest wifi on the market and the latest PC, and to add insult to injury, on other platforms like kahoot or wordwall, the speed is in milliseconds.  Is this a problem to be solved or is it going to remain as such.

another is why my teacher account will not let me add any more private worksheets.

Thanks for you attention

Profile picture for user kohai

kohai

Latvia
11/8/2023

There's a limit to private worksheets depending on your plan.

Emilia Calvo

Emilia Calvo

Spain
11/8/2023

HI, indeed, I have the busy teacher plan and Liveworksheets says I am limited to 100!

Profile picture for user TeacherTest-Jason

Jason Robert

United States
11/8/2023

Hi Emilia, I checked your account it appears that you have two subscriptions: Busy Teacher and School Small. It's likely one of the subscriptions (School Small) is limiting your account as it only allows 100 private worksheets. May I ask why you have two subscriptions? Perhaps cancelling the School Small plan and just use the Busy Teacher plan as you noted allows you more private worksheets?

Emilia Calvo

Emilia Calvo

Spain
11/10/2023

I have two subscriptions because I wanted my logo to appear on my students dashboard and it seems that's the only way that I can do it. correct me if I am wrong. and the busy teacher account is there because I want to have private worksheets to share with concrete people.