Search For Answers

Ask the community and get help from your peers to learn, share and create amazing learning materials

Subscription

Profile picture for user Jenny0521

Jenny Lee

South Korea
11/09/2023

Hi I have a question for the subscription! If I cancle the subscription, my workbooks will be lost and can't use them anymore? Or workbooks are saved and it's able to use it when I pay it again? 

Profile picture for user TeacherARG

TeacherARG

Argentina
11/11/2023

Hello Jenny,
How many workbooks do you have?
As far as I know, if you have only 10, those 10 are included in the FREE subscription.
Repost the question during the wek. I hope admin clears your doubt.

Profile picture for user moderator_greg

Greg (admin)

United States
11/13/2023

Hello Jenny,
I'd like to clarify that we do not automatically delete any content when you've used up your subscription tiers. If you've exceeded your quota, you'll still be able to access your content but won't be able to create new items or edit existing worksheets and workbooks. Also, please be aware that we periodically delete accounts that have been inactive for an extended period as a way to reduce costs for our active users.

Jenny Lee

South Korea
11/14/2023

Thank you for your help! And can you tell me the exact days of inactive user? I hope it won't be for a month....

Profile picture for user moderator_greg

Greg (admin)

United States
11/14/2023

Jenny, that depends on other factors, but no less than 6 months for user accounts. Some data like notifications history are purged more frequently for inactive users.

Jenny Lee

South Korea
11/15/2023

There's something I want to know for sure You said that for subscribers, no content is automatically erased, so will my workbooks be kept even if I stop subscribing and don't pay? Because I am wondering that if I have a long vacation then come back to school, I don't want to loose any of my workbooks that's why ...And as you know I don't need to subscribe when I have a long break!