Search For Answers

Ask the community and get help from your peers to learn, share and create amazing learning materials

Cómo enviar un mensaje a un profesor al que sigues / How to send a direct message to a teacher you follow

Carlos Manuel Puga Otero

Carlos Manuel Puga Otero

Spain
03/10/2024

Cómo enviar un mensaje directo a un profesor al que sigues
No sé si es posible, pero sería una opción fantástica que uno pudiera comunicarse con el resto de profesores que conforman la comunidad, sobre todo si es alguien al que sigues (y éste acepta la solicitud de seguimiento pudiendo revocarla en cualquier momento si así lo desea, en caso de que se quiera proteger la intimidad personal)

Por qué pregunto esto?, pues porque descubro fichas y ejercicios maravillosos desarrollados por profesores de todas los puntos del mundo y, en algunos, he detectado algún error que me gustaría comunicar para que el profesor en cuestión tuviera la oportunidad de subsanarlos (es obvio que no se ha percatado de la errata). Si fuera mi caso me gustaría que me contactaran para advertirme este particular. Hay una retroalimentación desde la experiencia del alumnado, pero no es lo mismo.

Una opción que he encontrado para paliar este tipo de erratas en fichas de ejercicios de terceros es incorporar la ficha en cuestión a un libro de trabajo creado y una vez dentro, en el menú contextual (arriba a la derecha) de la ficha en cuestión seleccionar la opción "edit" y editar el error. El problema que veo es que no se puede duplicar la ficha de ejercicios y solo se puede compartir asignando el libro de trabajo completo (o creando un libro de trabajo para cada ficha lo cual es un engorro)

Agradezco de antemano cualquier información acerca de mi pregunta.

Saludos cordiales.

==============================================

I don't know if it is possible, but it would be a fantastic option if one could communicate with the rest of the teachers that make up the community, especially if it is someone you follow (and they accept the follow-up request and can revoke it at any time if they wish). , in case you want to protect personal privacy)

Why do I ask this? Because I discover wonderful worksheets and exercises developed by teachers from all over the world and, in some, I have detected an error that I would like to report so that the teacher in question would have the opportunity to correct them (it is obvious that has not noticed the typo). If this were my case, I would like you to contact me to warn me about this. There is feedback from the students' experience, but it is not the same.

An alternative that I've found to alleviate this type of errors in third-party worksheets is to incorporate the sheet in question into a created workbook and once inside, in the context menu (top right) of the worksheet select the "edit" option and correct the mistake. The problem I see is that it's not possible to duplicate the worksheet and you can only share it by assigning the entire workbook (or creating a workbook for each worksheet and sharing which is a hassle)

I appreciate any information about my question in advance.

Kind regards.

Profile picture for user LW2023

LW Support - Ingrid

United States
03/11/2024

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your interest in participating in the LiveWorksheets community. We will certainly consider these suggestions and implement those that make sense for the community. Thanks again!