Search For Answers

Ask the community and get help from your peers to learn, share and create amazing learning materials

UNIR VARIAS ELEMENTOS A UNA RESPUESTA

Profile picture for user jmontero

JESSICA MONTERO RUIZ

Spain
03/20/2024

Estoy intentando realizar una ficha en la que los alumnos tienen que unir varios elementos a una misma respuesta. Con el elemento "Join" solo me deja unir un elemento a cada respuesta.

Profile picture for user LW2023

LW Support - Ingrid

United States
03/22/2024

Hi Jessica, That is correct. Only one element can be joined to another one.

Carlos Manuel Puga Otero

Carlos Manuel Puga Otero

Spain
04/18/2024

Hola Jessica:
Al respecto yo he ideado una solución: en el área que va a recibir las múltiples respuestas (por ejemplo: un rectángulo), crea varias subdivisiones (invisibles) dentro del área (suponiendo que sean 4 respuestas, subdivídelo en un área más pequeña para cada una de las 4 esquinas) y explica a los alumnos que no deben superponer el extremo de las líneas de respuesta en la misma región o la última reemplazará a la anterior.
Espero haberme explicado para que se me entienda y que esto te pueda servir de ayuda.

English version:
Hi Jessica:
In this regard, I have devised a solution: in the area that will receive multiple responses (for example: a rectangle), create several (invisible) subdivisions within the area (assuming there are 4 responses, subdivide it into a smaller area for each one of the 4 corners) and explain to the students that they should not overlap the end of the answer lines in the same region or the last one will replace the previous one.
I hope I have explained myself so that I can be understood and that this can be of help to you.